Do your kids enjoy a treasure hunt? Are you looking for a way to add some fun to the last few days build up to Christmas? This Christmas treasure hunt is easy to set up and will help keep the kids busy!
Simply cut out the 10 clues and hide them around the house, with a treat at the end as a reward. You could use this to add to your elf on the shelf fun or just as an advent treat.
Here’s where you need to hide each clue:
- Clue 1 – somewhere easy to start the hunt!
- Clue 2 – in the bathroom
- Clue 3 – by a light switch
- Clue 4 – in the fridge
- Clue 5 – by your shoes
- Clue 6 – on the Christmas tree
- Clue 7 – on a pillow
- Clue 8 – on the back of a door
- Clue 9 – by the washing machine
- Clue 10 – on a mirror
- Leave a treat under a table!
This printable is available for free and intended for personal use only. You are not permitted to copy for commercial use or sale.